Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Buffalo Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Buffalo chicken wing-inspired Buffalo Potato Wedges are made with hand-cut Idaho baking potatoes flavored with zesty ingredients. They're a lighter option to wings 'cause they have the same tasty flavor and are perfect for party nibbling.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large Idaho baking potatoes, washed and cut into lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and potatoes; toss until evenly coated. Arrange on two rimmed baking sheets.
Bake 30 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue cooking another 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, add wing sauce, and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes on large platter and top with blue cheese dressing and celery. Serve immediately.
- f you think these potato wedges are great, then you'll probably love our collection of Game Day Finger Foods, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 436
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 6.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 1,167mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.2g 37 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!