Bundt Pan Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets and a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes on baking sheets and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toasted, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over high heat, melt butter; saute onion and celery 8 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken broth, eggs, parsley, sage, salt, and pepper. Add bread cubes and vegetables and gently toss until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into bundt pan and using a spoon, press down into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes, then invert onto serving platter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 263
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 108mg 36 %
- Sodium 768mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!