Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Easy French Fancy Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a rice dish that's worthy of being served in a French restaurant, but doesn't take a lot of work to make. Our Easy French Fancy Rice is the perfect creamy side dish to make when you're entertaining company.
What You'll Need
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté onion in butter until golden.
- In a large bowl, mix sautéed onion with remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and golden on top.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.