Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mom always makes the best recipes! It's what brings the family together around the table. Well, Mom's Scalloped Potatoes is no exception. We've updated the recipe a bit to give it more of a modern twist, but we promise this one is definitely mom approved!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen shredded potatoes, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scallion, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika, cover, and bake 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden on top. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Download our free eCookbook for more amazing side dish recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!