Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20-ounce) bag refrigerated potato slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and salt; mix well. Add potatoes and gently toss until evenly coated. Place in baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are golden. Drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle with feta cheese, and serve immediately.
- For an extra special touch, grate a bit of lemon peel over the potatoes just before serving.
- Make it a night in Greece by adding our Easy Moussaka to your dinner spread!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 254
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 6.7mg 2 %
- Sodium 1,006mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!