Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheddar Herb Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cheddar Herb Potatoes are the perfect compliment to any main dish. They're a cinch to make and are just as good the next day!
What You'll Need
- 3 large Idaho potatoes (or 5 medium), washed and peeled
- 3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 fresh chive blades, finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- salt to taste
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes 1/3-inch thick. In a large bowl, combine herbs, soup, milk, butter, onion, and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with half the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt, then pour half the soup mixture over. Repeat layers. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top.
- Bake covered 45 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 to 15 additional minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- If you don't have time to chop herbs, you can use already prepared ones.
- Feel free to slice the potatoes thicker if you like, but be sure to increase the cooking time.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 309
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 563mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!