Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drive your gang wild by serving 'em the creamiest, cheesiest, and most flavorful whipped potatoes they've ever eaten. Our Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes combine some of the tastiest ingredients out there to create the ultimate side dish recipe. They're perfect alongside any of your favorite main dishes!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups warmed mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, 1 tablespoon chives, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into the casserole dish and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden. Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.
Feel free to use either instant of homemade mashed potatoes, whatever works for you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 481mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.