Spiral Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a new way to show off your kitchen know-how. You'll have everybody wondering just how you made these cheesy Spiral Baked Potatoes. Isn't it fun to show off a little?
What You'll Need:
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions or chives
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Put 2 wooden spoons parallel to one another and place a potato lengthwise between the handles. Make 8 crosswise cuts three-fourths of the way through the potato, stopping each time the knife hits the spoon handles. Repeat with the remaining potatoes; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, salt, and pepper; rub the mixture evenly over the potatoes. Place the potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until tender. Remove from the oven and place a cut piece of Cheddar cheese on top of each potato; bake for 2 to 3 more minutes, until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the chopped scallions and serve.
If you'd like, add some sour cream and/or bacon bits to make these even more special.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!