Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough salted water to cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain water; mash potatoes and allow to cool.
- In a skillet, heat oil; saute onion until tender. Add onion, matzo meal, salt, and paper to potatoes; remash them.
- Roll potato mixture into balls with your hands and place them on prepared cookie sheets; brush them with egg yolk. Bake about 45 minutes, until crusty golden brown.