The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! If easy chocolate recipes is your thing, this Chocoholic's Parfait is right up your alley. Get a spoon and dive in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed chocolate chip cookies
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate milk and pudding mix; mix until well combined and thickened. Add chocolate chips to whipped topping; mix well.
- In a glass serving bowl, or individual parfait glasses, layer one third of crushed cookies; top with half of pudding then half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers once more and sprinkle remaining one third cookie crumbs over top.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
These can also be made as individual parfaits by layering everything equally in 6 to 8 dessert or parfait glasses.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 271mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.