The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! If easy chocolate recipes is your thing, this Chocoholic's Parfait is right up your alley. Get a spoon and dive in!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed chocolate chip cookies
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate milk and pudding mix; mix until well combined and thickened. Add chocolate chips to whipped topping; mix well.
- In a glass serving bowl, or individual parfait glasses, layer one third of crushed cookies; top with half of pudding then half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers once more and sprinkle remaining one third cookie crumbs over top.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
These can also be made as individual parfaits by layering everything equally in 6 to 8 dessert or parfait glasses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!