The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Minty Green Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dessert is perfect for St. Paddy's Day! Sweet, simple, and ready to impress in holiday-green, you'll thank your lucky stars you made this Minty Green Mousse.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package white baking bars
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream, divided
- 4 to 5 drops green food color
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine the baking bars and 1/2 cup heavy cream over low heat, stirring constantly until the bars are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat, mix in the food color thoroughly, and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the confectioners' sugar, peppermint extract, and the remaining cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the white chocolate mixture into the whipped cream until blended. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
This is great as is, but to make it extra fancy, serve it in chocolate cups topped with a sprig of fresh mint or chocolate shavings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.