We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 cups
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
Looking for something new to try? Carrot Relish is so easy to whip up and can be ready-to-serve in a pinch.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh carrots, peeled and diced (see Note)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
What to Do
- Cook carrots in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain carrots, and return to saucepan.
- Stir in bell pepper and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Pick up a package of fresh carrot sticks from the produce section to speed up prep time. It makes dicing so much easier because no peeling or scraping is necessary!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!