We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 cups
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
Looking for something new to try? Carrot Relish is so easy to whip up and can be ready-to-serve in a pinch.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh carrots, peeled and diced (see Note)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
What to Do
- Cook carrots in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain carrots, and return to saucepan.
- Stir in bell pepper and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Pick up a package of fresh carrot sticks from the produce section to speed up prep time. It makes dicing so much easier because no peeling or scraping is necessary!