Fast Tartar Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Bottled tartar sauce may be convenient, but freshly made Fast Tartar Sauce is downright delicious. Give this one a try and see the tasty difference for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Serve or cover and chill until ready to use.
- This should hold well in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- For more fantastic sauce recipes, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)