Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to buy salad dressing when we've got our Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing. It's so easy to prepare, you'll wish you had discovered it sooner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
What to Do
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Prepare in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).