Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to buy salad dressing when we've got our Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing. It's so easy to prepare, you'll wish you had discovered it sooner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
What to Do
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Prepare in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.