Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to buy salad dressing when we've got our Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing. It's so easy to prepare, you'll wish you had discovered it sooner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
What to Do
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Prepare in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!