Warm Bacon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well, and serve warm.
Makes about 1-3/4 cups dressing.
This is great served over sliced tomatoes, boiled potatoes, steamed green beans, spinach salad or any tossed green salad.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.