Creamy Pepper Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you love salads or aren't really a fan, this homemade dressing recipe is going to make your day. Our Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess; it's sure to please tossed or drizzled over some fresh greens! If you're not a salad lover, get ready for a recipe that just might change your mind.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Our Honey Mustard Dressing and our Rich Vinaigrette Dressing are also fabulous! We highly recommend you give them a try!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 566
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,558mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!