Creamy Pepper Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you love salads or aren't really a fan, this homemade dressing recipe is going to make your day. Our Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess; it's sure to please tossed or drizzled over some fresh greens! If you're not a salad lover, get ready for a recipe that just might change your mind.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Our Honey Mustard Dressing and our Rich Vinaigrette Dressing are also fabulous! We highly recommend you give them a try!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 655
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,575mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!