Pineapple Orange Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh homemade dressing wakes up almost anything from tossed salad to spinach salad and even grilled chicken and seafood. Try this zesty dressing that combines fresh pineapple with canned mandarin oranges and a few other pantry staples.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients and puree. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
This is great served over spinach salad, or grilled chicken or fish, or any seafood. And if you'd rather, you can use a drained 8-ounce can of pineapple chunks (or crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits) instead of fresh pineapple.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!