Light Caesar Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
By substituting just a couple of light items in this recipe for the usual high-fat ones, we get all the great gusto of Caesar dressing, but with a lot less fat.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth and creamy. Use immediately or store in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to use.
Makes about 2 cups.
Toss with your favorite salad greens or make a quick and light Caesar salad by tossing this dressing with torn romaine lettuce and croutons. (And you can make some quick croutons by cutting day-old bread into 1-inch cubes, tossing with some garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, and toasting in a 300 degree F. oven until golden brown.)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!