Rich Vinaigrette Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fresh salad deserves a fresh dressing, and our easy homemade vinaigrette dressing beats bottled by a long shot! Don't settle for any other vinaigrette dressing when this rich one whips up in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or scallions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 15 to 20 seconds on high speed, until well mixed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
Makes: 1-1/4 cups
- This doesn't separate like regular vinaigrette dressings, since the extra few ingredients in this one make it thicker and richer.
- Plus, if you enjoyed this homemade salad dressing, be sure to check out our recipe for Greek Dressing!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.