We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We tried a twist on blue cheese dressing by using Roquefort cheese, and it'll only take 5 minutes to prepare. So try a dollop of this cheesy goodness and let us know what you think.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (see Note below)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until blended. Cover and chill. Serve over salad greens.
Don't be alarmed about the generous amount of pepper in this recipe; it stands up nicely to the tangy Roquefort cheese. You can use blue cheese instead of Roquefort, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.