We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We tried a twist on blue cheese dressing by using Roquefort cheese, and it'll only take 5 minutes to prepare. So try a dollop of this cheesy goodness and let us know what you think.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (see Note below)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until blended. Cover and chill. Serve over salad greens.
Don't be alarmed about the generous amount of pepper in this recipe; it stands up nicely to the tangy Roquefort cheese. You can use blue cheese instead of Roquefort, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!