Honey Mustard Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best thing about this favorite dressing of ours is its versatility. Honey Mustard Dressing is succulent over tossed green salads, steamed veggies, and even chicken, fish, and meats!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.