Honey Mustard Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best thing about this favorite dressing of ours is its versatility. Honey Mustard Dressing is succulent over tossed green salads, steamed veggies, and even chicken, fish, and meats!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- This is great tossed with spinach or mixed salad greens, in seafood or chicken salads, and over grilled chicken or fish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.