We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon, lettuce, and tomato? It's an all-time favorite lunch combo. Now you can mix it up, roll it up, and enjoy it in one easy-to-eat package as a BLT Burrito.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, bacon bits, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto center of tortillas. Fold bottom of each tortilla up over the vegetable mixture then both sides over, envelope-fashion. Fold top closed and turn seam-sides down. Serve immediately.
If you don't have bacon bits on hand, chop 1/4 pound of deli turkey and mix it in to create a "TLT" burrito.
This BLT Burrito would make a perfect make ahead picnic sandwich! For even more easy picnic menu ideas, check out this collection -- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make-Ahead Picnic Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!