Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We combined all the flavors we love from Buffalo wings and rolled them all into one big over-stuffed baked, family-sized sandwich. Getting the gang to the dinner table has never been so easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce; toss until evenly coated and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with celery and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread and wrap with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot in center and cheese is melted. Cut and serve.
You can make your own delicious blue cheese spread by following our simple recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!