The Ultimate Hero Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit on Memorial Day Weekend--or any time you just want a top-notch burger on your plate! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juiciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 (6-ounce) frozen preformed burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (see note below)
- 4 Kaiser rolls, cut in half
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced pickles
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat on your stovetop, heat oil until hot; saute onion 10 to 15 minutes or until caramelized, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook burgers on grill 5 to 6 minutes per side or to desired doneness. If you would like, you could cook these in a grill pan on your stove top.
- Place a slice of cheese on each burger and continue to cook until melted. Spread mayonnaise on each roll half, layer bottom of rolls with lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, burger, pickles, bacon, and top of bun. Serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If you're looking for more recipes to take out doors, you'll love this free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!