Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one makes a roast beef sandwich quite like your favorite deli...or at least until now. With our recipe for Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches, you can whip up this sandwich classic right at home, and it'll take you less than 10 minutes to do it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound deli sliced roast beef
- 4 slices thick-cut homestyle bread
- 4 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat gravy, pepper, and beef 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot.
- Top bread with beef and gravy. Serve with a scoop of warm mashed potatoes topped with additional gravy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 442
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,123mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.