Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one makes a roast beef sandwich quite like your favorite deli...or at least until now. With our recipe for Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches, you can whip up this sandwich classic right at home, and it'll take you less than 10 minutes to do it!
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound deli sliced roast beef
- 4 slices thick-cut homestyle bread
- 4 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat gravy, pepper, and beef 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot.
- Top bread with beef and gravy. Serve with a scoop of warm mashed potatoes topped with additional gravy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 442
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,123mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.