Grilled Pizza Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over grilled cheese, and say hello to Grilled Pizza Sandwiches - they're a pepperoni lover's dream! You'll want to buy a loaf of sturdy bread to contain all the ooey-gooey pizza mixture.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 6 ounces packaged sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Combine mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in a small bowl; spread 1/3 of mixture evenly on 1 side of bread slices.
- Layer pepperoni and cheese on mayonnaise side of 4 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Spread 1/3 of remaining mixture on tops of sandwiches. Place sandwiches, mayonnaise side down, in a hot griddle or large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until bread is golden. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture on ungrilled sides of sandwiches; turn and cook until sandwiches are golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 612
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 42g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 72 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 27g 55 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,353mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Sloppy Joe Meatball Sandwiches
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- The Ultimate Hero Burger
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich