Grilled Pizza Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over grilled cheese, and say hello to Grilled Pizza Sandwiches - they're a pepperoni lover's dream! You'll want to buy a loaf of sturdy bread to contain all the ooey-gooey pizza mixture.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 6 ounces packaged sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Combine mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in a small bowl; spread 1/3 of mixture evenly on 1 side of bread slices.
- Layer pepperoni and cheese on mayonnaise side of 4 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Spread 1/3 of remaining mixture on tops of sandwiches. Place sandwiches, mayonnaise side down, in a hot griddle or large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until bread is golden. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture on ungrilled sides of sandwiches; turn and cook until sandwiches are golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 629
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 42g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 28g 55 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,356mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.