Layered Italian Crescent Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sliced roasted red bell peppers, drained well
- 8 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 16 thin slices deli Genoa salami
- 10 thin slices deli ham
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings, drained well
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in middle of pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary.
- Place bell peppers on widest part of dough. Layer with half the cheese, salami, and ham. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and evenly place banana pepper rings. Drizzle half the Italian dressing over the banana peppers. Layer with remaining cheese, salami, and ham. Drizzle remaining dressing over meats. Bring narrow ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until dough is cooked and golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!