Italian Hoagie Pitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make lunchtime even more exciting with these Italian Hoagie Pitas. These pitas are filled with everything you'd find in a traditional hoagie, like deli ham, salami, cheese, and veggies. Enjoy with some potato chips and a couple of pickle spears and you've got yourself a great lunch!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli salami
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 4 pitas, cut in half, with pocket open
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- 8 pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- Roll ham, salami, and cheese, then place upright in pita halves.
- Place lettuce, tomato and 1 pepperoncini in each pita half. Drizzle with Italian dressing and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 621
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 80 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,913mg 80 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!