Pot Roast Hoagie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your slow cooker be your secret helper in the kitchen to turn out this hearty Pot Roast Hoagie Sandwich. A boneless beef chuck roast bathed in our secret sauce will slice up nice and tender to be sandwiched between split hoagie rolls for a delicious easy weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 boneless beef chuck pot roast, 3 to 4 pounds
- 6 hoagie rolls
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, combine all ingredients except beef, mix well.
- Add beef to slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Remove meat from broth and pull apart with forks. Place meat on hoagie roll, spoon broth over meat and serve.
A crisp and creamy coleslaw will be the perfect accompaniment to this wonderful sandwich.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!