Back to School Wraps: BLT Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These trade-proof back-to-school lunch wrap ideas offer loads of healthy options sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
What to Do
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each wrap. Place 2 lettuce leaves on each wrap, place 4 slices of tomato over lettuce, and top each with 3 bacon slices.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!