Back to School Wraps: BLT Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These trade-proof back-to-school lunch wrap ideas offer loads of healthy options sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
What to Do
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each wrap. Place 2 lettuce leaves on each wrap, place 4 slices of tomato over lettuce, and top each with 3 bacon slices.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.