Mama Mia's Meatball Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts, you can have Mama Mia's Meatball Bake on the table in no time. This is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen meatballs, thawed, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place garlic bread open face on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese and evenly spread on garlic bread. Place meatballs on top of cheese and evenly spoon spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking 3 to 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
For more easy and delicious recipes like this one, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 656
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 109 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 75 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,564mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.