Mama Mia's Meatball Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts, you can have Mama Mia's Meatball Bake on the table in no time. This is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen meatballs, thawed, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place garlic bread open face on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese and evenly spread on garlic bread. Place meatballs on top of cheese and evenly spoon spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking 3 to 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
For more easy and delicious recipes like this one, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 656
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 109 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 75 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,564mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!