Turkey Cranberry Pitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether we're using leftover turkey or we pick up some deli-style turkey breast in the market, these hearty pita sandwiches go together in a snap! Tangy dried cranberries and crunchy walnuts add to the contrast of flavors and enjoyment!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 2 cups chunked leftover or deli-style turkey
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 pita breads, cut in half
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk until dressing is thoroughly combined and thickened.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, turkey, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated. Fill pita halves with salad, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 747
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 77 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 829mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!