Abuela's Cuban Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When Abuela's in the kitchen, you know that whatever she's making is going to be fantastic! That's why we're excited about this recipe for Abuela's Cuban Sandwiches; this easy sandwich recipe is filled with all the delicious goodness of a traditional Cuban sandwich, but it's pushed over the top by a little bit of that love that can only come from grandma.
What You'll Need
- 4 hoagie rolls, split in half and toasted
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 dill pickle slices
- 8 slices deli pork
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler; spread 1 tablespoon mustard on each roll. Top one half of each roll evenly with ham, pickles, pork slices, and cheese.
- Place open sandwiches on a baking sheet, and broil 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Place top half of roll on cheese and serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more tasty Cuban-style recipes, try our Cuban Shredded Beef, our Havana Pork, or our Cuban-Style Black Beans!
- If you can't get enough of exotic flavors, check out of collection of Tasty Recipes from Around the World.
- For more fantastic sandwiches, try our Old-Fashioned Patty Melts, our Italian Club Bake, or our Bacon-Barbecue Joe.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.