Abuela's Cuban Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When Abuela's in the kitchen, you know that whatever she's making is going to be fantastic! That's why we're excited about this recipe for Abuela's Cuban Sandwiches; this easy sandwich recipe is filled with all the delicious goodness of a traditional Cuban sandwich, but it's pushed over the top by a little bit of that love that can only come from grandma.
What You'll Need
- 4 hoagie rolls, split in half and toasted
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 dill pickle slices
- 8 slices deli pork
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler; spread 1 tablespoon mustard on each roll. Top one half of each roll evenly with ham, pickles, pork slices, and cheese.
- Place open sandwiches on a baking sheet, and broil 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Place top half of roll on cheese and serve warm.
Check This Out!
- For more tasty Cuban-style recipes, try our Cuban Shredded Beef, our Havana Pork, or our Cuban-Style Black Beans!
- If you can't get enough of exotic flavors, check out of collection of Tasty Recipes from Around the World.
- For more fantastic sandwiches, try our Old-Fashioned Patty Melts, our Italian Club Bake, or our Bacon-Barbecue Joe.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!