Grilled Reuben Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of good ol' American recipes, then you'll love our take on a classic sandwich that everyone seems to have their own version of. Grilled Reuben Supreme combines the classic flavors and grills it to moist and juicy perfection.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef, cooked according to package directions
- 12 slices rye bread
- 1 cup Russian dressing
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated sauerkraut, well drained
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- While corned beef is still warm, slice thickly across the grain.
- Evenly spread each slice of bread with Russian dressing. Evenly top 6 slices of bread with sauerkraut, corned beef, and 2 slices of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on both sides of the sandwiches.
- In a skillet or on a griddle over medium heat, cook in batches until golden on both sides and cheese is melted.
Test Kitchen Tips
- If you're looking for more variations on this amazing sandwich recipe, we've got some! Check out our collection of New Takes on the Classic Reuben Sandwich!
- Be sure to check out this recipe for our yummy Open Faced Reuben Sandwiches!
- Want some more of that perfect Thousand Island Dressing? Look no further, our homemade dressing recipe is exactly what you're looking for.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.