We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No passport required to savor the flavors of the Mediterranean. You'll find them stuffed inside the pockets of these great-tasting sandwiches.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (2.25- ounce) can sliced ripe black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup Greek dressing
What to Do
- Cut 1-1/2-inches off the top of each pita round to form a pocket. Spread cream cheese evenly inside each pita pocket.
- Combine spinach and next 5 ingredients. Pour dressing over spinach mixture, tossing to coat Fill each pita picket with spinach mixture.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 505
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,161mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 23 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!