Ooey-Gooey Bacon Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 sandwich
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
A classic grilled cheese sandwich is good, but a grilled cheese sandwich that's made with three different kinds of cheeses, and a creamy, bacony dip is even better. Our Ooey-Gooey Bacon Grilled Cheese is going to blow you away with its incredible taste. Once you've had a taste of it this way, you'll find it hard to go back to the old way!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup refrigerated cheddar and bacon dip
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices homestyle white bread
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
What to Do
This recipe comes to us from Easy Home Meals. Click here to view the instructions on how to make these gooey grilled cheese sandwich!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 2,418
- Calories from Fat 1,974
- Total Fat 219g 337 %
- Saturated Fat 138g 692 %
- Trans Fat 7.5g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 626mg 209 %
- Sodium 2,548mg 106 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %