Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oh my, you're so fancy!" That's the reaction you'll get when you put a plate of these Fancy Schmancy Tuna Melts out. It's warm, dressed up tuna with a double dose of melted cheese on a "not your everyday" type bread. These yummy melts are sure to please even the toughest critics!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Spread equal amounts of the mixture on each slice of bread and top each with a slice of mozzarella then a slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 40g 79 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,004mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you want to make a good impression, just serve up this simple, yet classic, Italian recipe for Steak Pizzaiola. Steak Pizzaiola is basically just a fancy name for steak simmered with flavorful onions, peppers, tomatoes, and simple seasonings. It's easy to put together and tasty to eat!