Oven Baked Reubens
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love hot stuffed deli sandwiches? How 'bout trying an oven-baked version at home? They're so filling that each one makes a full meal!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 pound deli sliced corned beef
- 1 (27 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 8 long slices (12 ounces total) Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 8 slices of bread on 2 baking sheets that have been covered with aluminum foil. Spread dressing evenly over bread. Divide corned beef evenly over 4 slices of bread. Place sauerkraut evenly on remaining 4 pieces of bread. Place a slice of Swiss cheese over each piece of bread and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and corned beef is hot. Place a sauerkraut half and a corned beef half together and slice in half. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!