Oven Baked Reubens
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love hot stuffed deli sandwiches? How 'bout trying an oven-baked version at home? They're so filling that each one makes a full meal!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 pound deli sliced corned beef
- 1 (27 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 8 long slices (12 ounces total) Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 8 slices of bread on 2 baking sheets that have been covered with aluminum foil. Spread dressing evenly over bread. Divide corned beef evenly over 4 slices of bread. Place sauerkraut evenly on remaining 4 pieces of bread. Place a slice of Swiss cheese over each piece of bread and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and corned beef is hot. Place a sauerkraut half and a corned beef half together and slice in half. Serve immediately.