Peppery Turkey and Brie Panini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Go on and get out your Panini maker... we've got a sandwich recipe you're just gonna have to try! Our Peppery Turkey and Brie Panini is a classy take on your typical meat-and-cheese sandwich. We especially love it 'cause it looks like something we might've ordered out of our favorite deli. If you don't have a Panini press, don't worry. We've got alternate instructions, so you don't need to miss out on this tasty lunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) Brie round
- 16 slices multigrain sourdough bread, divided
- 2 pounds thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
What to Do
- Trim and discard rind from Brie. Cut Brie into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Layer 8 bread slices evenly with turkey and Brie.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pepper jelly on 1 side of remaining 8 bread slices; place jelly sides down onto Brie. Brush sandwiches with melted butter.
- Cook sandwiches in batches in a preheated Panini press (see note) 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
No Panini press? No problem! Just prepare the sandwiches in a preheated grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!