The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We bet you can't guess what it is that we love about this sandwich! We love everything about it and you will, too! Take one bite and this Tuna Melt will have you in love.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can white tuna in water, drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to Broil. Stir together first 6 ingredients; spread evenly on each English muffin half. Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
- Broil sandwiches 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Start a weekly routine at your house with sandwich night. It's a great idea for a no-hassle meal! For variety, serve sandwiches on different types of bread and with different toppings. Add chips, corn on the cob, or fresh fruit for a simple side to a casual dinner.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!