Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our favorite dishes are ones that please the eye as well as the taste buds. With artichoke hearts, shrimp, and olives all in its creamy Italian dressing, Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad is a winner in both departments!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package tri-colored twist pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 (2 -ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing and dillweed. Add pasta and remaining ingredients, and toss until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
For added crunch, color, and flavor, add a small chopped red onion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,273mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!