Skillet Mardi Gras Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to go to The Big Easy to get that jazzy southern flavor you're craving. Just make our Skillet Mardi Gras Pasta, and we can bet your gang'll throw you your own parade right in your kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add onion, garlic, green pepper, Old Bay seasoning, salt, black pepper, and tomatoes with liquid.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked. Serve immediately over the pasta.
Nothing like a plate of beignets to top off this New Orleans-inspired dish!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 558
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,212mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 8.7g 0 %