Easy White Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Light and flavorful, our recipe for white clam sauce will beat canned by a mile! Clam sauce is always better if we make it ourselves, and this easy version will please your pasta and seafood lovers, for sure.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly add clams, wine, lemon juice, parsley, and salt, being careful to avoid splattering; cook 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Serve warm clam sauce over a pound of warm, cooked capellini (angel hair) or your favorite pasta.
Bet you'll enjoy Creamy Cavatelli, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!