Garlic Shrimp and Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Plump shrimp, flavorful and healthy garlic, and baby spinach are the key ingredients in our quick-to-fix Garlic Shrimp and Spinach skillet meal. Whether for company or a quick weeknight dinner, it will bring you tasty rewards.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter ; add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp mixture to a bowl.
- Add spinach, cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Return shrimp mixture to skillet with vegetables, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over pasta and drizzle with lemon juice.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!