Not Stuffed "Stuffed" Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not eliminate the fuss and bother of stuffing shrimp? Here's how to take the easy way out and get the same great taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the shrimp until well mixed and crumbly.
- Place the shrimp in a single layer on the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the olive mixture evenly over the shrimp and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
I like to leave the tails on the shrimp because they look better that way, but if you'd rather take them off, go ahead. It's easier to eat without them!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.