We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nobody ever said that lasagna had to be made with ground beef or even spinach. So why not enjoy your pasta shells overflowing with shrimp and crab for that fresh-from-the-seas flavor?
What You'll Need
- 1 pound uncooked medium-sized pasta shells
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces medium-sized shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1 (10-ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook shells according to package directions; drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and slowly add flour; stir until flour is well blended. Add milk gradually and stir until blended; add salt and pepper, stirring constantly until thickened. Add cheese and stir until melted. Pour cheese sauce and remaining ingredients over shells; mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!