Shrimp Marinara with Angel Hair Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a classic dish like Shrimp Marinara with Angel Hair? We can't think of anyone and the smiles of the loved ones around your table when you put this dish on the table will be proof of that!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, including salt. Drain and set aside; cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Add marinara sauce, lime juice, and red pepper; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!