Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sausage isn't just for breakfast anymore. Keep sausage, such as kielbasa, on hand for last-minute meals like this Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans. Yep, kielbasa is easy 'cause it's precooked, easy to prepare, and a family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chilies, undrained
- 4 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 4 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, and drain.
- Brown sausage in skillet; drain. Place beef mixture, sausage, soup, and next 6 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 to 10 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,750mg 73 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 16g 63 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!