Slow Cooker Low Country Boil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This may be one of the easiest ways to enjoy a low country boil. This recipe features all the traditional low country boil ingredients like shrimp, kielbasa, corn, and potatoes. It cooks up in your slow cooker with hardly any work involved. Before you know it your house will smell amazing and your Slow Cooker Low Country Boil will be ready for eating!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) beer
- 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (about 10)
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 fresh or frozen ears of corn, cut in half
- 1 pound raw large shrimp in shells, deveined and thawed, if frozen
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 2-inch slices
What to Do
- In a 6-quart or larger slow cooker, combine water, beer, and seafood seasoning; stir until mixed. Add potatoes, celery, onion, garlic, and corn.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3-1/2 hours. Add shrimp and kielbasa, stir until well combined, and cover and cook an additional 30 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Spoon mixture into a large rimmed dish and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 136mg 45 %
- Sodium 1,475mg 61 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 23 %
- Sugars 9.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.