We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This versatile dish hails from Provence, France. Serve it hot, cold, or at room temperature with roasted lamb; toss it with spaghetti; or offer it as an appetizer over crackers or crostini.
What You'll Need
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend, thawed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, garlic, and olive oil, undrained
- 3 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours. Stir in tomato paste and olives. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 85
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 0.3g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 387mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 6.9g 0 %